Monday, October 26, 2009

Takes One's Breath


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~Anonymous

To me, the above saying speaks volumes. And to see these pictures, I can say I gasped with amazement! They definitely took my breath away.
I knew that Grace, our Foxy daughter had the potential to produce some incredible pups but never in my widest dreams did I expect such breath-taking beauty.

Atreyu, who resides in Canada, is maturing into an all masculine shepherd that will definitely turn heads....and he is only 15 months old! Just imagine what he is going to look like at the age of three! And to think he has already passed his health testing!
This is a boy that we are going to be watching very closely. Bred properly, I see exactly what I was aiming for, the recreation of our Foxy, a true old line Shiloh.

Enjoy the pictures, and beware, you may need a towel!



>

No comments: